Gang Stalking is exactly what the name implies, several stalkers working in concert to drive you crazy. Sounds like a problem? Gang stalking can be a very big problem for the person being stalked. First, it is usually unknown to the victim that they are being stalked (at least it is unknown who and how many people are stalking them).Second, the use of tactically coordinated efforts can overwhelm victims. Finally, the scariest element to Gang Stalking is that the intention is usually to ruin a person's life (loss of jobs, relationships, etc.), and sometimes it is done merely to make the person commit suicide. Despite all the sinister ways surrounding this activity, none of this is new in the stalking world. What makes Gang Stalking "new", is the way that social media has allowed this to be come easy. Gang stalkers can now coordinate their efforts across Twitter and Facebook, allowing for extreme efficiency. Also,gang stalkers can use social media sites to further destroy the victim (i.e. Facebook bullying). Now if you are being gang stalked there are some things you can do:
1. Shut down your social media (its hard to bully an inactive Facebook page)
2. Attempt to identify your stalkers (may be easier said then done)
3. Record, everything (evidence of this activity is often hard to come by)
4. Call the police (once you know who it is)
5. Do not take it lying down (the gang's goal is to make you quit on life, do no let them win)
Gang Stalking is a problem and it needs to be addressed. Please, if you are a victim of Gang Stalking, follow our tips, contact the authorities and stay strong.